The Moscow-Pullman area is home to the University of Idaho and Washington State University, the only two land grant universities located less than 10 miles apart, offering a community rich in culture, education, and recreational opportunities.
For additional information:
- Moscow Chamber of Commerce at www.moscowchamber.com or call 800-380-1801.
- North Central Idaho Travel Association at www.visitnorthcentralidaho.org for information on the surrounding area.
- Inland360.com for current events and attractions occurring in the Moscow-Pullman area.
Arts & Entertainment
- Music Festivals, Theatre & Dance Productions at University of Idaho and Washington State University
- Exciting PAC 12, Sun Belt and Big Sky Athletic Events
- Idaho Repertory Theatre - the longest running professional repertory theatre in the Inland Northwest
- Kenworthy Performing Arts Center
- The Prichard Art Gallery
- Biking, Walking, Roller-blading along the Palouse Trail System - 39 miles of paved trails, connecting Troy, Idaho to Pullman, Washington through downtown Moscow, Idaho
- Golfing at the USGA rated University of Idaho 18-hole golf course or Palouse Ridge, the Palouse's newest course. (Golf packages available with five of our area's courses.)
- Hamilton – Lowe Aquatic Center – outdoor pool with water slides
- Hiking at Kamiak and Steptoe Buttes, Elk River Falls or Cedar Grove Botanical Area
- Mountain Biking on scenic Moscow Mountain (bicycle rentals are available)
- Jet boating and Dinner Cruises on the Snake River
- Chartered Fishing Trips
- Rafting on the Salmon or Snake Rivers – up to class 5 rapids
- University of Idaho Arboretum - all-season landscaped arboretum, 63 acres of ornamental trees, shrubs and flowers, adjacent to the UI Golf Course.
- Ice Skating at the Palouse Ice Rink
- Nez Perce National Historic Park & Visitor Center
- Museum Tours at the Appaloosa Horse Museum and McConnell Mansion
- Guided historic Lewis and Clark Trail adventures
- Touring St. Boniface Catholic Church – Washington’s First Consecrated Church, built in 1904
- Touring the Nez Perce National Historical Park & Visitor Center
Wineries & Breweries
- Camas Prairie Winery - Downtown Moscow
- Wawawai Canyon Winery - Pullman, Washington
- Merry Cellars Winery - Pullman, Washington
- Clearwater Canyon Winery - Lewiston, Idaho
- Colter's Creek Vineyards and Winery - Juliaetta, Idaho
- Basalt Cellars Winery - Clarkston, Washington
- Paradise Creek Brewery- Pullman, Washington
- Riverport Brewing- Clarkston, Washington
- Moscow Brewing Company – Downtown Moscow
Area Tours & Adventures
- Scenic Flights of beautiful North Central Idaho and Eastern Washington Region
- Guided tours of the Dworshak National Fish Hatchery
- WSU Creamery & Ferdinand's ice cream shop
- The Palouse Mall (over 60 shops and services) located adjacent to the University Inn
- Eastside Marketplace – theater complex and several unique shops
- Farmer’s Market – Every Saturday 8:00am-1:00pm May through October featuring fresh flowers, fruit, vegetables, plants, live music, arts and crafts
- Downtown Moscow with unique area shops, services, and dining
Moscow-Pullman residents and visitors enjoy a relatively mild climate. The average temperature in the summer ranges between 70-85 degrees with only a few days reaching the low 90s. Winter continues with moderate temperatures and an average range of 25-35 degrees with only the rare day below zero.